Christmas is an important time for consumers and businesses. It’s a time when people spend big, and businesses should prepare their marketing to make the most out of the festive period.
Below are a few ideas worth considering.
1) Create a compelling offer
2) Leverage the marketing channels that matter in your market place – this could be email, social media, blog sites and more
3) Find out how people are finding you and the type of service/product you are offering and place yourself there. Consumers rely heavily on reviews, recommendations and search engines
4) Develop a schedule across multiple platforms to build and maintain momentum well into the new year
5) Provide appealing, time sensitive offers and content that is relevant and informative
6) Reward your customers this Christmas with an exclusive discount, event, special product line or simply add value
And now for the fun part….
1) Adjust your logo and business image for the Christmas period – I love coffee so I’m going to offer Costa as an example
2) Re-brand your owned media (website, mobile sites, social media, blog sites) platforms for the Christmas period
For help with your Christmas marketing, call me today on 07760 986 440.